Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, speaker and network TV news contributor who has helped The Coca-Cola Company, AT&T, CNN and other global brands tackle complex marketing problems. He is the CEO of SIXTY, a marketing consultancy and advisory firm. He is also the CEO of 60SecondMarketer.com a business blog that is read by hundreds of thousands of people around the globe.
He is the co-author of Go Mobile, which was the #1 best-selling mobile marketing book on Amazon when it was first released, and How to Make Money with Social Media, which is now in its second edition.
Jamie has been profiled in the world’s best-selling marketing textbook and is an internationally recognized keynote speaker at trade shows, events and corporations around the globe.
You’ll find in this episode:
- Why people love videos and why it’s super important for marketers
- What it means to be an effective marketer
- The meaning of short and long-term ways to measure ROI
- Ways to create the best and the most accurate strategy
- The value of branding campaign vs. the expectation of hard data results
- What the most significant change is that we marketers need to adapt
You can find Sameer here:
Stay tuned and listen to more BrandTalks episodes on SoundCloud.
Might the marketng force be with you!